Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the process work?
We use a three step process. You contact us, we visit your home and assess your current situation. Once we understand your needs and wants we will create an agreement together that is catered to you.
- Do I need to fix up my property?
Not at all!
- How long does it take to get an offer?
It usually takes less that 48 hours after your needs and wants are assessed.
- How long does it take to go to closing?
We have cash so closing can be done as soon as 10 days and is generally in less than 14 days.
- Will I have to pay any fees or commissions?
You will never have to pay fees of any sort. We are here to serve you.
- If I contact Metro Real Estate, am I obligated to sell my home?
You are not obligated to accept anything you are not comfortable with. We strive to make sure you are comfortable and have clarity throughout the entire process. Even if you want to stay in your home, we will refer you to the right person.